Animals on the Sea


I was snorkeling with my friends last weekend, near Sipadan isle after seeing Bajo people who were wearing natural face powder made with rice and other stuff. They were very unique. 

I can't swim, actually. But I liked it so much because I could see school of fish, squid, starfish, seahorses, jellyfish, and other sea animals. Sometimes swimming is sucked, I drank fucking salt sea water there, goddamn it. But yeah, it was a happy moment, even silly in one side. I don't know what side that was. 

When the others went up to the boat, I was still swimming and looking to the deep blue sea. And suddenly, while I faced the ocean's surface combined with sunny blue sky, I saw them. Ya, them. Dolphins, sharks, whales, monkeys, tigers, bears, cows, birds, horses, ants, butterflies, crocodiles, snakes, mosquitos, bad bugs, orang utans, flies, gorrilas, fireflies, salmons, sheeps, and other animal kingdoms flied on it, on the ocean, flying to the south. Godsake, I saw them clearly. 

I informed it to my friends, and they reminded me to go up fast. Holyshit! "I saw them," I said. "You drank too much sea water, moron. Get up here, buddy." Said one of my friends. In this moment, my trust to them was lost to second. "Goddamn it, I saw them, godsake!" "Hurry, weirdo." Said another. 

Then they were gone. I the only one who saw them flied on the sea. My friends were insane. Working for years made them insane. It's a silly story, I know. But yeah, they--not just were--are so phony and stupid like other grownups. I put more trust to Little Prince or Peter Pan than them. Shit! I saw them. I mentioned those animals one by one, right? Then I put this memory strong enough. 

Would you believe me? If the answer is not, then enjoy your disgusting life. I'm even more honest than lawyers in court session. Damn it!

Comments

Post a Comment