Planet of SpongeBobs


I met SpongeBob. He said, "I'm ready," for thousand times with usual tone while closing his pineapple house's door. And then, "Hi," with his iconic voice to me. That time I was in front of Squidward's house. I didn't know how, but I could breath under water. 

Then suddenly, without realizing, another SpongeBob came again with two similar utterances: I'm ready and Hi. The first one, apparently, was bowing to me. Then the second SpongeBob did it to. I had no idea why two SpongeBobs bowed to me, because usually he goes to Krusty Krab or plays with Patrick. While I looked at them bewilderedly, the third SpongeBob came, and also the forth, the fifth, the sixth, the fifteenth, the twentieth, the thirty first, the one hundredth, and so on till I could not see Bikini Bottom because it was full of yellow sponges who bowed to me. What the hell? There was no voice, silent like cemetery. They bowed to me devotedly. Holymolly, what was going on? 

While my head began to whirl, I gazed the sky, or the ocean surface precisely, and saw something. That was Neptune with a seahorse cart. I yelled asking for help to him, but he said, "No, my son, you are chosen." I didn't get what this myth creature meant. "Please, sir! Help me! Bring me to your kingdom!" And he was gone with thunder dramatically. Shit! What kind of muscled man that couldn't help another.

I decided to put my hand on one sponge asking, "Hey, friend, what's going on here? Am I your God now?" He was smiled and said with his unique voice, "I'm ready." "What do you mean?" "I'm ready." I asked the same question to another SpongeBob, and his answer was, "Let's play in Jellyfish Field!" I tried asking it again to another one, and, "I'm Mermaidman ready to save Bikini Bottom!" Hell! I didn't want to ask anymore.

Suddenly, from the crowd came another yellow creature, now he looked so dumb. He was brought flying by jellyfish, and naked. I know it's confusing, but this was what happened there. Then by his fingers he flicked me couple of times and said, "Wake up, buddy! Wake up!" "What?" I replied. "Wake up and get the hell out of here! Get out!" It was confusing for me, "What? I don't get it." "Fuck you, little bastard," he murmured. With his loud clap, he yelled, "WAKE UP, IDIOT!" 

I was shocked and saw the black hole sucked me down through bottom of the sea and brought me to Milky Way.
___

"Thank you for waking up. You just passed it." Said a man with his glasses and black Polo whom I didn't recognise. "What?" I asked. "It's just a phase while you need to take a sleep and dream as deep as you can." Oh, I suddenly remembered him. He is my psychologist who take care of me for these last months. 

"What did you see there?" He asked me as usual. "Hmm, SpongeBob." "SpongeBob again?" "Ya, it was. All I saw was just SpongBob, no Patrick, stingy Krab, or Sandy, or Squidward. Everyone was SpongeBob in Bikini Bottom." He looked confused. "Anything else?" "Oh, and Neptune who didn't care that I was being bowed by infinity SpongeBobs there." "It's a quite vivid dream you could captured. Good job. But, if I may ask, where those SpongeBobs even come from?" I replied, "Bikini Bottom," "No, no. I mean, is there any memory that could bring SpongeBob came to your dream? Or something traumatic, or fun, or whatever in the past? Anything?" I was thinking and trying to recover memories, but I couldn't. "Anything?" "Hmm, nothing. It just came. And  I was happy that I met SpongeBob, that's all." "Ok, thank you for helping me here. And if you find any memory that might be related to your dream, don't hesitate to tell me." "Alright." He brought me a cup of a tea, sat on his chair and wrote something that I thought must be boring.

He is a nice man, but he just could not understand that I met SpongeBob and suddenly they bowed to me as something important, that's all. Even I have no idea why they bowed to me. The important one is, I met them, that's all. Not everything needs an explanation, it's just how my head becomes planet. Ya, Planet of SpongeBobs.

Comments